Selling a Property
Homemaker Properties understands that vendors want the best price for their property and an agent with the expertise, experience and local knowledge to achieve completion quickly and efficiently. Throughout your selling journey we will work with you to keep you fully informed about viewings as well as up-to-date with the current property market in your local area, ensuring that you are able to optimize the full potential of the property and secure a buyer.
Our sales team will offer:
- Guidance on all aspects of the sales process
- A realistic property valuation
- Attractive wide angle photographs as standard
- A professional photographer as an optional extra
- A floorplan and an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) where required
- Preparing your property for viewings and marketing it to maximize sale opportunities
- Advertising your property on all market leading websites such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location as well as our own Homemaker Properties website
- Premium listing on Rightmove
- On-going communication of developments in the sales process
- Recommended solicitors and surveyors with no obligation
Selling your property is a journey and at Homemaker Properties our team are eager to guide you forward. Please contact our sales team today by calling 02476 100390 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your free, no obligation valuation and market appraisal as well as advice on achieving that all important sale.