HMO Seminar Coventry
Thursday 11 July 2019 | 18:00 – 21:00 | Coventry City Centre
Hosted by Coventry’s HMO Experts, Homemaker Properties
This seminar will provide an insight into the ever-changing Coventry HMO market and tips on maximising the performance of your HMO portfolio!
An information packed FREE evening including;
- Understand Coventry’s ever-changing Buy-to-Let Market and Coventry’s HOT SPOT buy-to-let areas
- Boost interest in your HMO in order to let rooms quickly and minimise void periods
- A brief introduction into HMO Licensing and what you need to be aware of to keep yourself legal!
- Practical advice on tax efficiency from Tax Specialist, Neil Allcroft from Harrison, Beale and Owen
- Various financial packages explained by Mortgage Specialist, Ian Chetwynd from Harrison, Beale & Owen
- Advice on refurbishing to HMO standards, including guidelines on realistic costs and timescales for projects
- Questions and answer session with HMO experts and your chance to network with other HMO landlords
You will receive expert advice on all areas HMO’s from finding the right property, financial planning and mortgage advice to refurbishing, lettings, ongoing management and tax advice. We are able to confirm the following guest speakers at the HMO Seminar Coventry –
Harrison, Beale & Owen
Harrison, Beale & Owen provide financial, accountancy, tax and advisory services to help you protect and grow your wealth and pass it on in the most tax-efficient way. Neil Allcroft, Tax Specialist and Ian Chetwynd, Mortgage Specialist are confirmed speakers at the HMO Seminar Coventry.
You can find out more about Harrison, Beale & Owen at www.hboltd.co.uk
Magna Installations and Maintenance
Magna Installations and Maintenance have an extensive team of engineers who can support all aspects of property maintenance. You can find out more about Magna Installations and Maintenance at www.magna-im.com
Not sure whether the HMO Seminar is right for you?
Do you have unanswered questions? Are you are undecided as to whether this event is right for you, give us a call on 02476 100 390 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of our friendly team will discuss through your aims and objections and help you decide whether the ‘HMO Seminar Coventry’ is right for you.