IT’S OFFICIAL, HOMEMAKER LETTINGS ARE UKALA ACCREDITED
Following a stringent assessment of the way in which Homemaker Lettings are running day to day, UKALA has the pleasure of giving accreditation.
UKALA is a non-profit association representing the interests of responsible letting and management agents. In partnership with the National Landlords Association, it is the only trade organisation committed to working with agents, landlords and tenants to ensure complete peace of mind whatever your rental needs.
Benefits to Landlords
- Homemaker Lettings agree with you, in writing, the terms of appointment including fee structure and other services for which additional fees may be charged.
- Management of your property in compliance with current applicable legislation.
- Protect you money in a separate Client Account, and safeguard it in a Client Money Protection Scheme.
- Balances of rent are promptly paid over to landlords and detailed records are kept of all transaction.
Benefits to Tenants
- Treating you the tenant with respect and looking after your legal rights.
- Carrying appropriate professional safeguards (such as client money protection and professional indemnity insurance) to protect any monies that you hand over to Homemaker Lettings.
- Employing Properly Trained Staff.
- Answering your queries promptly
- Ensuring your deposit is registered with a government authorised tenancy deposit protection scheme.
- Dealing with repairs and issues you have reported to them.
- Obtaining appropriate meter readings and notifying utility companies of your move in/out dates.
- Setting out charges and costs in the information we give you at various stages of the tenancy.
This accreditation adds to Homemaker Lettings efforts to be the Letting agent you can rely on. In addition to UKALA, Homemaker Lettings have been accredited with the ‘Midland Landlord Accreditation Scheme’ as well as being members of the ‘National Landlords Association’.